Company History of PumpWorks610
API 610 Pumps Manufacturer, A Division of Best PumpWorks
PumpWorks 610 is the pump manufacturing division of thirty plus year industry veteran Best PumpWorks. Serving the oil & gas market, Best Equipment was founded in 1978 as an authorized distributor for Ingersoll-Rand pumps. The company excelled in the pump distribution business, modular skid mounted pumping systems, including piping, valves and electrical controls, and the surplus remanufactured pump market.
When the oil market declined in 1986, Best diversified its product offering into the surplus and remanufactured pump business, marketing under the brand name PumpWorks. Later the operations merged into Best PumpWorks. Today Best PumpWorks is one of the largest and most respected pump distribution companies in the USA and the premier supplier of new and remanufactured pumps with delivery times of nearly half those offered by other suppliers.
Best PumpWorks acquired Centrifugal Technology LLC, Shreveport, Louisiana in 2010 – Expanding the companies, OEM product line, manufacturing and test capacity.
Today the company has three operating divisions:
Timeline of Company History
- In 1978, Best Equipment formed as an Ingersoll-Rand pump distributor for the Texas and Oklahoma oil & gas market.
- Integrated Flow Solutions, established in 1986 and formerly known as Flowtronex International, manufactures skid mounted “Engineered to Order” liquid and gas handling packages and services the power generation, oil and gas, air quality and general industrial market.
- PumpWorks, subsidiary of Best Equipment, was created in 1987 for the remanufactured and surplus pump market, offering surplus multistage and single stage process pumps rebuilt to “like new” with a one year warranty.
- Best PumpWorks formed when Best Equipment and PumpWorks merged in 2002. Establishing a new message to the market, the company created a single sales force for distributed products and re-manufactured and surplus pumps.
- PumpWorks 610 division of Best PumpWorks then developed Model PWH API 610 single stage type OH2 process pump (16 week delivery, manufactured and tested in Texas USA).
call 1-888-405-0209 or complete our contact form.